When to use the compression body garment MH special Comfort?
- After abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, mummy makeover and liposuction of arms, back, flanks and hernia surgeries, breast surgeries (i.e. breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery, mastopexy and mammoplasty)
- This garment is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly
- Post-operative female upper body sleeveless garment covers body from shoulders to the crotch area; suitable for use after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, mummy makeover, and liposuction of arms, back, flanks, as well as hernia and breast surgeries (i.e. breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery, mastopexy and mammoplasty)
- This garments is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly. Return of pre-natal abdominal muscle position and reduction of scarring.
- The breast cups are shaped by soft stitched flat seams that do not touch the area of scar tissue and are designed not to irritate breasts post surgery
- Shoulder straps with adjustable four rows of hooks and eyes allow the adjustment of the breast position as needed
- The garment is reinforced in the abdomen area with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in key areas
- The zip fastening is placed at the front part of the garment
- There is a zipper closure at the front underlain with support hooks to facilitate ease of dressing post operatively and beyond
- There is a hygienic opening with adjustable three rows of hooks and eyes in the crotch for all day comfort and easy use of the bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Shoulder straps with four rows of hooks and eyes allow the adjustment of the breast position as needed
- CLASSIC material – made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 73 % POLYAMIDE, 24 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
|The product must be washed gently at 30 °C max.|
|Do not bleach the product.|
|Do not spin dry in tumbler.|
|Do not iron the product.|
|Do not clean chemically.|
|Before washing, it is necessary to do up the metal zip in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.|