When to use VH body Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy and back liposuction.
- A popular choice for mummy makeover and/or for new mothers after C-section delivery.
- Female post-operative compression girdle is ideal after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy and back liposuction. A popular choice for mummy makeover and/or for new mothers after C-section delivery.
- Ideal for petite frames and shorter women
- The front of the compression garment comes up to just below breast level, with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- Compared to other garments of VH range, the VH body Variant has higher back and covers the entire area of back. This makes it particularly suitable for back/armpit liposuction
- The shoulder straps cannot be detached, but you can adjust their length as needed
- The abdomen area is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas
- The garment has a closure with three rows of hooks located at the front of abdomen
- Closure with three rows of hooks to the front of the garment over abdomen
- Thanks to the variable closure, compression in individual parts can be adjusted as the swelling goes down
- The crotch area contains a hygienic opening with three adjustable rows of hooks for comfortable wear all day
- CLASSIC material – made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 73 % POLYAMIDE, 24 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
|The product must be washed gently at 30 °C max.|
|Do not bleach the product.|
|Do not spin dry in tumbler.|
|Do not iron the product.|
|Do not clean chemically.|